There are some concepts that are deathless: flourishing, despair, hope, and renewal. I write about these topics to help revive spirits that have great work to do in this world.
Books available at Amazon.
- The Splendorful Path: A Five-Hundred-Year Peace Path in Six Words (Gold Gable Press, 2020).
- Love’s Red Door (Gold Gable Press, 2020), Essays on building a respite park and stories from Rick’s Place, a respite park I helped build with active duty military families and the Ft. Bragg/Fayetteville community. Paperback and Kindle.
- We Interrupt These Wars (Gold Gable Press, 2019) poetry collection. Paperback and Kindle.
- The End of Innocence (Sourcebooks, 2014), World War I novel set at Harvard. Available in multiple formats, including Audible.
- Harvard 1914 (Gold Gable Press, 2012) was purchased by Sourcebooks and became The End of Innocence.
- La fine dell’Innocenza (Leone Editore, 2017) Italian edition of The End of Innocence.
- Reconciliation poetry, www.reconciliationpoetry.com, usually, the top Google site for poems and essays about reconciliation poetry.
- The Poetry Brigade, www.poetrybrigade.org, a site originally created for extended military families facing war stress. It resources people dealing with extreme stress.
Allegra Jordan has published numerous articles in diverse publications for both mainstream and academic presses, including USA TODAY, Huffington Post, Harvard Business School Publishing, Duke University’s FaithandLeadership.com, MariaShriver.com, the University of Texas-Austin, etc.